Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Dude. (Read 532 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

The Thunder

Damn, give me a minute.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Michelle

The Thunder

That's just a bullshit sock monkey. Not a flying monkey. Don't make me censor you already Tanya!

That's just a bullshit sock monkey. Not a flying monkey. Don't make me censor you already Tanya!
            True. But did you know that you can make a sock monkey look really obscene by pulling its tail between its legs and then tying its hands together underneath it? I do this quite often with the sock monkeys at Cracker Barrel when waiting for a table.

The Thunder

True. But did you know that you can make a sock monkey look really obscene by pulling its tail between its legs and then tying its hands together underneath it? I do this quite often with the sock monkeys at Cracker Barrel when waiting for a table.
              You have been redeemed.

I am so gonna try that the next time my family goes to Cracker Barrel! The kids will LOVE it.

Michelle

I've never been around children when I've done it, though I imagine they'd like it since, after all, it's something that a third-grader might do.

I've never been around children when I've done it, though I imagine they'd like it since, after all, it's something that a third-grader might do.
                    What grade are we in now? *Please note: I was only joking, I won't do that in front of my children...it'll only backfire and they'll do that in front of someone who wouldn't appreciate it and then I'd never hear the end of it. Big grin

Michelle

"run" "2" "eat"

cracker barrel has syrup.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

Hawt and sexy

Is this a bad time to tell of my fear of sock monkeys. They are scary. That and the symbol monkey in the Stephen King flick.

I'm touching your pants.

. That and the symbol monkey in the Stephen King flick.