Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Today (Read 577 times)

Oh Mighty Wing

Marathon training started today!!!!!!! Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin

Lazy idiot

Marathon training started today!!!!!!! Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin
      Ditto. Day 1 (per the plan) = rest. I'll still do a few miles tonight. Gotta keep up appearances for the Swamp Drinking/Running challenge. Dragon and I are in a race for last place.

Tick tock

S&M Collector

It's common knowledge that you can't possibly train for the monkey. Good luck anyway. Wink
        Come across any cool medals lately?
        Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

You cannot train for the monkey. Give it up. Go have a beer.

Lazy idiot

Common knowledge, like common sense, probably doesn't have much place in this race. Carry on.

Tick tock

JillyBeans

Jiggle, jiggle, jiggle.

Go for it, ShanHas! You are going to do great. Jilly
              "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step."
                Ditto. Day 1 (per the plan) = rest. I'll still do a few miles tonight. Gotta keep up appearances for the Swamp Drinking/Running challenge. Dragon and I are in a race for last place.
                Dude, shhh! They can read in here too. They, like, won't take us seriously if you say stuff like that. Oh, or maybe that's your secret plan. Good plan.

Amy

The Thunder

I did 16 on Saturday! My longest run of the year! I'm gonna be ready this year!

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Lazy idiot

Dude, shhh! They can read in here too. They, like, won't take us seriously if you say stuff like that. Oh, or maybe that's your secret plan. Good plan.
                    Shit... they can read? Okay, then what I meant to say was... I'm gonna knock out 80 miles this week (it's a cutback week, cut me some slack), and probably only drink a twelver a night (the ole ball and chain is really nagging me about the excessive amount of Natty Light cans in the garage... she'll see). Game on!

Tick tock

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I'm gonna be ready this year!
                      Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!! Ha Ha. Heh.
                      JakeKnight

You cannot train for the monkey. Give it up. Go have a beer.
                        Drinking beer is training for the Monkey. Thusly you have created a logical paradox. I recommend meditating on this under a waterfall to find enlightenment.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                        -----------------------------

The Thunder

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!! Ha Ha. Heh.
                          I'll beat you.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Drinking beer is training for the Monkey.
                            I thought monkey training involved grass Confused In Alaska, it is legal to possess up to 1 oz of marijuana in your home for personal use.....however, it is illegal to grow it or sell it.... Tongue

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
                            Thyroid Support Group

JakeKnight

I thought monkey training involved grass Confused In Alaska, it is legal to possess up to 1 oz of marijuana in your home for personal use.....however, it is illegal to grow it or sell it.... Tongue
                              Can you buy it on E-bay?

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                              -----------------------------

Is it wrong of me that I referred to the Monkey as a social event and not a race, since I won't be actually racing. My goal that day will be to finish...and then to drink beer.

Michelle