Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Well? (Read 676 times)

JakeKnight

Trent: Serious question - you psyched for tomorrow or what? You need to keep us updated on entries. It'll be fun to watch them roll in.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
    -----------------------------

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

JK, excited, yes. But I have to be somewhere tomorrow at 8:30 am. So unless the thing fills in 15 minutes, I won't get to see it happen...
        But I have to be somewhere tomorrow at 8:30 am. So unless the thing fills in 15 minutes, I won't get to see it happen...
        But it's the Trenternet. This shouldn't matter. Confused

Amy

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Ahhh, yes, but I will be, er, operating.
            Can I wear panties?
            I'm pretty sure everyone would insist upon it.

pfriese

JK, excited, yes. But I have to be somewhere tomorrow at 8:30 am. So unless the thing fills in 15 minutes, I won't get to see it happen...
              Lurker here. So any speculation on how quickly it will fill? I plan on coming in late to work just to make sure I get in. Paul
              Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Guesses have come in that it will fill anywhere between minutes to a few hours. If you have an account on Active.com, it will prefill the info on your registration so your registration will go faster. Also, rumor has it, the RD is a softie when it comes to other Maniacs...
                JakeKnight

Also, rumor has it, the RD is a softie when it comes to other Maniacs...
                  And other RAers ... Okay, I started that rumor. But I think its a good one. I don't think he could turn somebody around here away if he wanted to. But don't make him prove me wrong.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Well, I hear that he tried to help some RAers, but they did not do their part. It is like the Run for the Fallen folks, you can't help folks who won't let you, who won't do their tiny little part.

S&M Collector

Well, I hear that he tried to help some RAers, but they did not do their part. It is like the Run for the Fallen folks, you can't help folks who won't let you, who won't do their tiny little part.
                      I was going to ask about that. I keep hearing about the Run for the Fallen stuff, but don't know the when's and where's. I was leaving it up to you to tell me where I needed to be. Sad
                      Come across any cool medals lately?
                      Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I have emailed and called RFTF. They never respond. The few times they did in the past, they wanted to control everything and would not even let me organize the group. And then they didn't do any of the organizing. Their route sucks, it is mainly on busy ugly roads with nowhere to run, but they did not ask for locals' input along the way (and again, they do not respond to emails anymore). They are running, good for them. But it would be nice if they let those wanting to support them actually be able to do so.
                        pfriese

Well, I hear that he tried to help some RAers, but they did not do their part.
                          I think I must have missed a post somewhere. Paul
                          JakeKnight

I have emailed and called RFTF. They never respond. The few times they did in the past, they wanted to control everything and would not even let me organize the group. And then they didn't do any of the organizing. Their route sucks, it is mainly on busy ugly roads with nowhere to run, but they did not ask for locals' input along the way (and again, they do not respond to emails anymore). They are running, good for them. But it would be nice if they let those wanting to support them actually be able to do so.
                            What was the date they were coming through again?

Oh Mighty Wing

JK - I will bring you a case of beer if you run in a skirt at the Monkey. I will also bring you a cigar or 3. (all with DH's help so it will be good) If you wear a running skirt they typically have spankies in them so you won't need underwear if you don't want it. You know I had a friend in another thread who told me Trent was a Maniac softy... so know your reputation is spreading because she heard it from other Maniac's... oh and as far as the question... Yes
                                JK - I will bring you a case of beer if you run in a skirt at the Monkey. I will also bring you a cigar or 3. (all with DH's help so it will be good) If you wear a running skirt they typically have spankies in them so you won't need underwear if you don't want it. You know I had a friend in another thread who told me Trent was a Maniac softy... so know your reputation is spreading because she heard it from other Maniac's... oh and as far as the question... Yes
                                Dude. I will match on the beer.