Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Woo Hoo I "won" (Read 53 times)

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Still no pumpkin spice gu, but I did find this.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

chunkymonkey

chunkymonkey

Oy....  it begins

So I got my first look at the park today...  My daughter  had a swim meet in Brentwood  so we swung by after.  I think she summed it up best when she said "well at least if you die you will die in peace "

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Can I have your stuff?

chunkymonkey

chunkymonkey

If by stuff you mean my stash of Vanilla Bean Gu then sure!!

Imminent Catastrophe

I require vegan paleo gluten-free non-GMO organic shade-grown fair-sourced non-fluoridated foods at the aid stations. Also make sure no chemtrails are overhead.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

chunkymonkey

chunkymonkey

You neglected antibiotic-free, hormone-free, peanut and tree-nut free, soy free, and cruelty free!  What kind of monster are?  ...  I think you should have your Thetan levels checked.

tlove1967

training is going horrible!! what the freak was I thinking!!! so I did the blister with half-a$$ training and had no worries or concerns!! Now 6 weeks til monkey and I think I am gonna throw up thinking about it...sheesh....

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

6 weeks and 1 day.

No problem.

chunkymonkey

chunkymonkey

training is going horrible!! what the freak was I thinking!!! so I did the blister with half-a$$ training and had no worries or concerns!! Now 6 weeks til monkey and I think I am gonna throw up thinking about it...sheesh....

To quote a line from one of my all time favorite movies:  "Could be worse....  could be raining"