Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Spades (Read 567 times)

Because there's nothing remotely mental about folks from all over the country getting together to play Spades on a Friday night.
    What? Is there something odd about that? Can I bring Scrabble and Yahtzee too? Big grin

Michelle

Oh Mighty Wing

my vote is on Phase 10.

Lazy idiot

my vote is on Phase 10.
        I first learned Contract Rummy, which is basically the same game. But in Phase 10 if you don't complete a phase you have to re-do that one before moving on. Phase 10 causes much cursing in my house.

Tick tock

Drinking Battleship. Everyone is a winner.

Michelle

my vote is on Phase 10.
              Never heard of this game. Confused

Michelle

Dorks. Giant flaming dorks.
                Do you know what a Dork is? Do we have to have this lesson again?

Michelle

Lazy idiot

Rules Good for wasting an afternoon, particularly if you like swearing at yourself or your friends. This game is also great for making half the people involved wish the game was over immediately within the first 15 minutes of game play.

Tick tock

Do you know what a Dork is? Do we have to have this lesson again?
                    I sense a definition of "dork" that will make me a dork looming....

Oh Mighty Wing

WHAT!!! You and your kids don't know what you're missing!!!!
                        I sense a definition of "dork" that will make me a dork looming....
                        When I called someone a dork, Scout responded with this...
                        You like calling people a whale's penis? Goes along with the Body Glide then, doesn't it? See? It's all circular, man....

Michelle

Yes, Tweak I meant you.
                          I will be FINE. You'll see.

The Greatest of All Time

Because there's nothing remotely mental about folks from all over the country getting together to play Spades on a Friday night.
                            No way. I think it's cool. If you play spades like I do, you really see people's playful side come out. And some of you need to play more.
                            all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
                              Can't we just play Monopoly? MTA: I love when I own hotels on Broadway.

No way. I think it's cool. If you play spades like I do, you really see people's playful side come out. And some of you need to play more.
                                I agree. Playing cards is great. My parent's own a campground in NY and when we go to visit we always get a group together to play cards. We play Rummy, Texas Hold'em, Pass the Trash, etc. It's awesome! Sitting near the fire, playing cards and drinking beer.

Michelle