Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Who ran more miles than I did last week?? (Read 665 times)

I ran 20...I'm worried about overtraining. Big grin Who ran more...or should I ask it this way - did anyone run LESS than I did?

The Thunder

Heck, I ran more miles on Saturday then you did last week. Geez. Big grin

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

OH, I have you totally beat. I ran 4. Sad The week before that, just 19. *sigh* Stupid soccer game...stupid knee.

Michelle

Heck, I ran more miles on Saturday then you did last week. Geez. Big grin
          Well yeah, but if we go by time...I probably got more HOURS on the road than you did Big grin
            OH, I have you totally beat. I ran 4. Sad The week before that, just 19. *sigh* Stupid soccer game...stupid knee.
            You have an injury? I have no such excuse, but hope to do better this week. I'm even venturing into "THE PARK" this weekend. I hope your knee gets better soon.

The Thunder

Well yeah, but if we go by time...I probably got more HOURS on the road than you did Big grin
              Yeah, you may have run more hours than I did on Saturday. But I still got you beat for the week! Big grin Any luck with getting a bike?

S&M Collector

I only ran two times last week.......but my last three runs have been as follows: 20.5, 26.2, 26.2. I might do something stupid in PWP this weekend too. Good luck with training, everybody!
                Come across any cool medals lately?
                Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

You have an injury? I have no such excuse, but hope to do better this week. I'm even venturing into "THE PARK" this weekend. I hope your knee gets better soon.
                  When will you be in the Park?
                    Thanks. I have a carelessness (as in I was careless and hurt myself)...I don't want to accept that it's an actual injury, not yet. Roll eyes I will be avoiding hills in all of my runs this week though so the thought of venturing into THE PARK sounds very scary! Big grin Good luck with your adventure.

Michelle

Yeah, you may have run more hours than I did on Saturday. But I still got you beat for the week!
                      Damn! Thunder beat me by 1.1 miles last week. I'm thinking of 17 miles of idiocy in The Park this weekend. mta: And casa beat me by 3/10 of a mile. I quit.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I could run endlessly in the park this weekend, but have to be somewhere Saturday and Sunday morning ~9. Clean. So it will need to be early early.

S&M Collector

Well, Tanya, we could have used your company at the Striders run on Sat. Sad I see you ran the Greenway in Shelby. Do you go over that big-ass pedestrian bridge to get that kind of mileage in? I've contemplated running long out there sometime, but it's just so damn borning.
                          Come across any cool medals lately?
                            Michelle - hopefully rest will make your thing that is not an injury feel better Big grin Trent - I'd like to on Saturday, but Sunday afternoon may work out better. I'm wanting to get about 15 with the last 11.2 in the park. Thunder - I've checked Craigslist a few times but haven't been to any of the bike shops. I heard ACME is a good bike shop (I think it's in Hendersonville). I can't swim well enough to do any of the open water triathlons that are left this season, so I may just wait a while about getting one.
                            Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Tony. This is crazy, but here goes. Saturday morning. 5:30 am. ~15-16 in the park on the monkey course. I will guide. Doable?

The Thunder

Michelle - hopefully rest will make your thing that is not an injury feel better Big grin Trent - I'd like to on Saturday, but Sunday afternoon may work out better. I'm wanting to get about 15 with the last 11.2 in the park. Thunder - I've checked Craigslist a few times but haven't been to any of the bike shops. I heard ACME is a good bike shop (I think it's in Hendersonville). I can't swim well enough to do any of the open water triathlons that are left this season, so I may just wait a while about getting one.
                                ACME is okay Tony, actually they have some awesome deals on some bikes right now since its the end of the season. This would be the best time to buy one, if you're ready to drop some coin down. I like ACME for their prices, and support of the tri scene here...but I'm not totally sold on their knowledge. Let me put it like this, I like buying bike stuff/ tri gear from them, but I wouldn't take my bike there for repairs...or go there for running/training advice. But like I said, they have some awesome deals on bikes right now.