Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Your suggestions are needed (Read 1058 times)

A Saucy Wench

Is it just me or are all these suggestions (fastest people in, straight lottery - I'll give some props to weighted lottery) so ...well what all the other races do?  It seems so un-Monkey.  I mean here we have Doug saying maybe he shouldnt be in when he really is the epitome of monkey madness.

I think the criteria should be ass backwards and insane. 

Oh and Skootr, I'll bandit with you.  I'm just there for the pie and beer anyway.  But just for the record, I am only eating the pumpkin pie.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

So then ....

Registration opens.... sometime.  If you are lucky, you'll know when and what to do.  You have to write an essay on why you should get to run and submit to Trent.  Registration fee is whatever Trent says it is and also includes some item Trent happens to need at that time.

I do not claim these ideas as my own.

Live the Adventure. Enjoy the Journey. Be Kind. Have Faith!

You have good people like me and Doug and Ennay and C & B and DB driving/flying down every year, and then you have fairweather a holes like Thunder and Mikey and Trent Apple and Jeff and Tanya......hmmmmm.

Run 33 years and 5 Monkeys in a row, and then you can call me a fairweather a-hole, tutu boy.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Cassie, apparently, is considering Barkley.

Cassie, apparently, is considering Barkley.

LOL, no thanks.  

Live the Adventure. Enjoy the Journey. Be Kind. Have Faith!

Run 33 years and 5 Monkeys in a row, and then you can call me a fairweather a-hole, tutu boy.

Heh.

Skooter 3.0

Well played.

Goals?

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

The weather in 2010 was pretty fair.

Elly.

Well played.

Don't try messing with Tanya.

http://www.ellyfosterphotography.com/

xor

a-holes are for dirty weather.

Kalsarikännit

They also have a back door option

I'd just like to go on the record as saying I'm against the back door option.  YMMV.

Dark Monkey was great because it was stealthy.  Me, the race time done by an old watch on my wrist, the fear of getting busted by cops seeing my car when driving by, going the wrong way initially and having to start all over, and peace and quiet.  It was also beautiful and amazing because of the full moon.  If Trent could work on arrainging that for future DM's...

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

Skooter 3.0

I'd just like to go on the record as saying I'm against the back door option. 

Wait...what are we talking about?

Goals?

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Carrying on:

- Charity slots for guaranteed entry? Yes or no? How many slots? How much money per each?

Hoodoo Guru

Is that people running for charity or people we feel sorry for and want to let them run?

MTA:  You can give them my spot.

The tangents are moot.

"run" "2" "eat"

nice try, dallas, but you can't get out of it that easy.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams