Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Hey Trent (Read 381 times)

Just making sure we're still on for 5:30am tomorrow....or was it 6:00am?

The Thunder

Hey! You finally made your log public and started logging your runs there! Nice work Tony! I hope you guys have a great run on the beastly course!

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Thanks Thunder - I see you did the 11.2 fast. Good job! I can run your average pace on the downhills Big grin I expect tomorrow to be "character-building" for me.
        Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

5:30 am. See you there. I have to be somewhere shortly after we are done, so don't tarry Wink
            I plan on leaving Manchester at about 4. It takes me about an hour to get to the Stone gates, but Google says it takes about 1:20 to get from Manchester to the place on the map you posted. I-24 has some roadwork going on at night, so if I don't get delayed (or lost), I should be there on time.
            Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

The place where we are starting is a 5 minute drive (or a 45ish minute run) from the Stone Gates. Dude, you are dedicated to them monkeys Wink Fire me an email to info at harpethhillsmarathon dot com and I'll get my my cell # in case of a delay. If I get in a time crunch, I can drop the run short but give you good directions for the finish.
                Good run today! I checked my time and it was a 10 min/mile pace so that's more like what I expected. I didn't stop the watch for the water stop though, so our actual run pace was a little faster. I'll be happy with a 10 min/mile pace for the Monkey...but I'm glad I didn't have 11 more miles to run today. Oh yeah...thanks for fixing it so there was no monkey attacks (even though we did run into the park in the dark). Big grin
                Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Yeah, nice run! Sorry I had to cut out a few minutes early, but it sounds like you made your way through okay. Good job!

The Thunder

Yeah, nice run! Sorry I had to cut out a few minutes early, but it sounds like you made your way through okay. Good job!
                    Trent, where the heck were you last night?

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Dude. I drank you under the table. Don't you remember?

S&M Collector

Dude. I drank you under the table. Don't you remember?
                        Yeah, that's 'cuz you sucked at beer pong. Oh wait, maybe that was me and Jeff. Wink
                        Come across any cool medals lately?
                          Me and Jeff found a Moose.

Why is it sideways?

Good to see you folks. I want pics.

The Thunder

Good to see you folks. I want pics.
                              I posted them in the Mini Swamp...I have Candice's camera too...so I'm sure she'll have more later. Thanks again for coming! It was a blast!

Well now I'm curious... MTA: Looks like a great party! I'm jealous. I haven't played Beer Pong in forever!

Michelle