Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Well? (Read 676 times)

Dude. I will match on the beer.
    will match the beer too!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

will match the beer too!
      3 cases so far, JK.

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

People! Stop matching. Start upping the ante. I'm sure that Sanrio has some nice accessories for JK.

Amy

Oh Mighty Wing

will match the beer too!
            ok I'm thinking Victory or Lion's Head or Flying Fish (all local)... we need to make sure we don't bring two cases of the same thing.... oh or maybe it'll be homebrew...

Oh Mighty Wing

People! Stop matching. Start upping the ante. I'm sure that Sanrio has some nice accessories for JK.
              I tossed in cigar's... and I'm not talking cheapy cigar's...
                ok I'm thinking Victory or Lion's Head or Flying Fish (all local)... we need to make sure we don't bring two cases of the same thing.... oh or maybe it'll be homebrew...
                No, just swill beer here.
                  I tossed in cigar's... and I'm not talking cheapy cigar's...
                  I know! Point is, he will wear the damn skirt. He's DYING to wear the skirt. He has a right proper excuse now (that's British). Make him do more. Dance like the monkey he is.

Amy

JakeKnight

Dude. That's almost 100 beers. And some nice cigars. But you can do better. And you gotta bring the skirt. Make sure its fashionable.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                    -----------------------------

Oh Mighty Wing

I know! Point is, he will wear the damn skirt. He's DYING to wear the skirt. He has a right proper excuse now (that's British). Make him do more. Dance like the monkey he is.
                      ohhhh now i get it.... hmm maybe it needs to be an outfit...
                        ohhhh now i get it.... hmm maybe it needs to be an outfit...

Oh Mighty Wing

Maybe more like this:

JakeKnight

No amount of beer on Earth could make me wear this outfit. Cheesus Herbert Walker Christ. What was that guy thinking?

JakeKnight

Maybe more like this:
                                Is that you?