Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Mile Equilvalents Question (Read 346 times)

I've heard that 3-4 miles cycling = 1 mile running, so I was wondering - how many message board posts = 1 mile?

The Greatest of All Time

I've heard that 3-4 miles cycling = 1 mile running, so I was wondering - how many message board posts = 1 mile?
      Depends on your Vo2 Max.
      all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
        Depends on your Vo2 Max.
        Back in High School it was about 1000 lbs, but that was in the fieldhouse gym so it wasn't official. Pretty sure it would have been a world record, if it was official and all.

The Greatest of All Time

Back in High School it was about 1000 lbs, but that was in the fieldhouse gym so it wasn't official. Pretty sure it would have been a world record, if it was official and all.
          I think we are going to need a Trent analysis on this one.
          all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
            I don't think you know what vo2 max is.

I don't think you know what vo2 max is.
              I'm dumber'n you thunk huh? Clowning around I went ahead and ran instead of posting messages - it's simpler that way. How many days do you bike, run, & swim? I think getting on a schedule would help me even though my schedule is pretty crazy. I'm happy to report there were no owl (or monkey) attacks in Manchester tonight, but I did have a miniature pinscher run out after me. The little bastige kept trying to sneak attack me from behind. He didn't understand "Go Home"...I almost had to punt.
                It varies. I try to swim at least 2 times a week. Doesn't always happen. Looks like this week will actually be 4 swims though! And then I try to bike at least 50 miles a week. This last month of tri season i'm going to pick it up a little bit. My running mileage was low over the summer because of all the other stuff I was doing, but i'm having to bump it back up because of monkey.

Tell me about it! I can't even remember my last double digit run before the 11.2 last weekend. I'm doing the Murfreesboro HM in October, but it's so flat I won't really be able to tell much about a goal for the Monkey. I keep saying that finishing is my goal (which it is) but it's hard not to have a number in mind.