Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Persimmon flavored asshats. (Read 894 times)

The King of Beasts

Why has this phrase been in my brain for weeks?

What does it mean?

What the hell is wrong with me?

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

The Thunder

You are fucked.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

What the hell is wrong with me?

I don't know. But if you had stopped yesterday at PWP near 9-mile hill, we would have given you some bourbon.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

There are loads of persimmons on the ground throughout PWP. 

But bourbon tastes better.

The King of Beasts

I don't know. But if you had stopped yesterday at PWP near 9-mile hill, we would have given you some bourbon.

Bourbon could have only helped, not much would have made that run worse.

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

Hoodoo Guru

Google says:

Results 1 - 10 of about 51 for persimmon flavored asshats. (0.39 seconds)

The tangents are moot.

Bourbon could have only helped, not much would have made that run worse.

Just read yer log...Actually, you DID say hello. And waved.  No need to feel like a large ass.....Not being familiar with the horror of long runs on the 11.2, Cheryl asked, "Why didn't he stop?" I just said, "Pain." I think she understood.

Elly.

I was considering your phrase "persimmon flavored asshats" as I was running in PW today.  Actually, while I was sliding on some persimmons. 

The flying monkeys in Percy Warner have been known to pelt people with persimmons, walnuts and acorns.  I might add, however, I spotted a bobcat while I was slipping on the persimmon.  He looked at me, laughing (I swear it). I went a little farther, then here is this big-ass snake crossing the road right in front of me. I slid on another persimmon.

So now I have the indiginity of having all these beasts laughing at me, and this stupid brain worm of yours has been transferred to me!  It's all your fault. 

By the way, why do you have such a shitty out-of-focus picture of you.  Don't you know a photographer? 

http://www.ellyfosterphotography.com/

By the way, why do you have such a shitty out-of-focus picture of you.  Don't you know a photographer? 

What she said.

The King of Beasts

What she said.

better?

Elly.

http://www.ellyfosterphotography.com/

The King of Beasts

What she said.

thats what she said.

anyway, nice long run today, gels are important in the hills

The King of Beasts

I blame Trent.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

"run" "2" "eat"

running is not stupid.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams