Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Hey. What are you waiting for? (Read 686 times)

The Greatest of All Time

I set 'em up, you knock 'em down. Well done. However, I would have appreciated a Youtube link since moving picture film was implied. This would have worked: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-M78KIy19E MTA: "Sometimes your system can't take a large axe!" Shocked @ 1:01
    all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

The Greatest of All Time

all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
      Marathonjunkie

Ice Cream Man

What bombs? It's just MJ.
        I agree. Very well stated. Have I stirred things up enough that I can leave now? Or should I wait for your permission.
        Some guys will do anything for Ice Cream.
          I agree. Very well stated. Have I stirred things up enough that I can leave now? Or should I wait for your permission.
          Maybe we should take a poll.
          Marathonjunkie

Ice Cream Man

Maybe we should take a poll.
            A poll is nice, but I only value one person's opinion. And since I am that person, a poll is rather useless.
            Some guys will do anything for Ice Cream.

Oh Mighty Wing

A poll is nice, but I only value one person's opinion. And since I am that person, a poll is rather useless.
              and here I was expecting a comment about the funness of polls and nekkid women...

Lazy idiot

and here I was expecting a comment about the funness of polls and nekkid women...
                homonymns amuse me.

Tick tock

Oh Mighty Wing

Boom.

Still no boom?

Michelle