Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Pre-Race and Post Race ... (Read 931 times)

mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

I'm sad to say that I will be at Mafiosza's without pickle candy canes.  I cannot find them.  I thought it would make a nice present for you... candy

Well, now this race has no meaning for me at all. 

Wait - there are plenty of people shipping beer around to each other here - if you find them, I'll send you my address. 

And now that I read Candice's post, I'm picking up on a weird pickle connection at race events with RA'er's.

(Yeah, there's just no way to write that sentence without it sounding strange)

T2Tool

Agree.

Another option, rather than 24 hours of Monkey, would be to do it Backyard Ultra style. Pick a time, say 120 minutes. You have 120 minutes to complete the 11.2. Everybody who completes the loop in that time gets to run the next lap. 120 minutes. Repeat. Winner is last runner standing. No banking time.

...2 loops in 240 minutes, easy. 3 loops in 360 minutes, not as easy. 4 loops in 480 minutes? ... ???

That sounds very interesting.

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Any restaurants in the Brentwood area worth trying out?

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Soy Bistro on Maryland Way.   Wild Ginger off of Franklin Road.  Brock's off of Franklin Road.

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Soy Bistro on Maryland Way.   Wild Ginger off of Franklin Road.  Brock's off of Franklin Road.

Thanks HStreet. I almost went to the Soy Bistro, but decided on Hanabi. Great food and huge portions. It was easily enough for two.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.