Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

I think you all are mocking me. (Read 668 times)

Why is it sideways?

Mocking me.
    JakeKnight

Have you done something worth mocking? Worth mocking?

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
      -----------------------------

Why is it sideways?

Well, creating this group for one. And then there's the general mocking mocking, which seems to be a general existential feature of this small universe that we've created emerged from god knows where.

Lazy idiot

I figured this was created as one of those training groups for a particular marathon. So people could gather (electronically) and talk... training... that's the ticket. Hope the beach is cool, Jeff.

Tick tock

Why is it sideways?

I figured this was created as one of those training groups for a particular marathon. So people could gather (electronically) and talk... training... that's the ticket. Hope the beach is cool, Jeff.
            It's Righteous. With a capital "R".

The Thunder

Mocking me.
              Dude. I would never 'mock' you. Besides....I NEED your assistance. So therefore....you are number 7. Wait....that's too many Admin's. I need to bump someone. Jeff, you are in....someone is about to feel the wrath of "Thunder".

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Why is it sideways?

Dude. I would never 'mock' you. Besides....I NEED your assistance. So therefore....you are number 7. Wait....that's too many Admin's. I need to bump someone. Jeff, you are in....someone is about to feel the wrath of "Thunder".
                Ahh. Now I see the true purpose of the group: Swamp-mom gone wild.

The Thunder

Ahh. Now I see the true purpose of the group: Swamp-mom gone wild.
                  Hey, I liked your idea of a new 'swamp', it just wasn't doing it. It needed more attention, and then I thought of something I could do, to bring back a little 'flare' to our enjoyable swamp members. We'll see if this one grows. I'm trying to keep things watered and lush. Enjoy the beach hippie.

JakeKnight

I can't keep track of groups. I thought Thunder started this abomination.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                    -----------------------------

Why is it sideways?

I can't keep track of groups. I thought Thunder started this abomination.
                      He did. But it wasn't in mockery. It was in support. This has just been determined.
                      Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

The Thunder

Yeah, like a jock strap.
                        Or a bra...like a bra meant to fit a set of 34 EE's. Just sayin'.

"run" "2" "eat"

Or a bra...like a bra meant to fit a set of 34 EE's. Just sayin'.
                          that is the size of the boobs on your body, yes?

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

The Thunder

that is the size of the boobs on your body, yes?
                            Pretty close.