Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Dammit (Read 528 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

This year's cotton shirts will be pretty good I think...
    Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Tanya, what do you want for your special tech shirt this year?
        special  

Uh oh. I overdid it, didn't I?

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Heh.

Again, the shirt manufacturer that provided shirts for us last year will be providing shirts this year.  You can pick any size and unisex vs wimmins.  What do you want?

A Saucy Wench

Well...I figure if the shirt I ordered is too small this year I'll just go ahead and get that boob reduction.  Then I can blame Trent for it.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Lazy idiot

Well...I figure if the shirt I ordered is too small this year I'll just go ahead and get that boob reduction.  Then I can blame Trent for it.

Trent... Ennay would like an XL.

Tick tock

Heh.

Again, the shirt manufacturer that provided shirts for us last year will be providing shirts this year.  You can pick any size and unisex vs wimmins.  What do you want?

I'll stick with the women's medium. Thanks Monkey Man!

I'll stick with the women's medium. Thanks Monkey Man!

Trent, If all these small people are medium people for Monkey purposes, then this medium people is a large people for Monkey purposes, so if I ordered wim's medium, I shoulda ordered wim's large and will you change it*, and if I ordered unisex we should be okay, but what did I order?  Soda. 

I shoulda just ordered soda.

*(please?)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Wait.

I'm confused.

Ooops. Me too.

~Sara
                      It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard is what makes it great. ~ Jimmy Dugan

The King of Beasts

this should be fun.

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

DoppleBock

Fun for you ... its gonna suck for me ... although I think I am almost fat enough and pissed off enough to start training. 

this should be fun.

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !

The King of Beasts

Fun for you ... its gonna suck for me ... although I think I am almost fat enough and pissed off enough to start training. 

on one hand you can train for a few weeks; on the other hand you get beat by Thunder

take your pick.

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

The Thunder

on one hand you can train for a few weeks; on the other hand you get beat by Thunder

take your pick.

Let's just do both.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

"run" "2" "eat"

what the hell is this thread about?? i am getting dizzy.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams