Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Updated list? (Read 724 times)

The Greatest of All Time

I am so in.
    Awesome!!!! Got a partner? Does Lizzy play?
    all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
      Trent, Deanna still wants in. She's supposed to text you...she gets off work at 8 and was hoping to register tonight if possible.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Trent, Deanna still wants in. She's supposed to text you...she gets off work at 8 and was hoping to register tonight if possible.
        She should text me.
          She should text me.
          I told her to

Hoodoo Guru

I never make these lists. Sad

The tangents are moot.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Dude. Sorry. I forgot that you occasionally haunt RA. Fixed.

S&M Collector

He has not yet shared that with me.
                Sharing is caring. Wink See you for Monkey IV.
                Come across any cool medals lately?
                Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Will you be at Monkey III, for real?

The Greatest of All Time

Will you be at Monkey III, for real?
                    Where is House?

Where is House?
                      He's alive, see, I saw him last Friday:

The Greatest of All Time

I like your hair. Were you dressed as Olivia Newton John?

Um, no. I was dressed as me. But I had a skull on my shirt, and black pants so that's festive and stuff.

The Greatest of All Time

Um, no. I was dressed as me. But I had a skull on my shirt, and black pants so that's festive and stuff.
                            Gotcha. That scarf thingy was giving me some serious Let's get physical flashbacks. But that was probably before you can remember. Skulls are cool though.

The Greatest of All Time

And where is Mrs. Sippy? She hasn't been around latey. MTA: And Jeff is in so you can replace the ???? atfer his name with a check.

Lazy idiot

And where is Mrs. Sippy? She hasn't been around latey.
                                From another group: very busy with work, but still around.

Tick tock