Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

8712 Hours Left.... (Read 1294 times)

JellyFish

Why do you feel like you need 20 milers? Why do you feel like training will actually help?
    I don't feel the need. Personally I'm going with the less is more theory... Who needs long runs anyway!
      I don't feel the need. Personally I'm going with the less is more theory... Who needs long runs anyway!
      I'll give you that: you have done a good job of keeping your long runs to within a reasonable percentage of your overall weekly mileage. Smart.
      JellyFish

I'll give you that: you have done a good job of keeping your long runs to within a reasonable percentage of your overall weekly mileage. Smart.
        thank you!
          Ahhh .... nice.

Thunder smash!

JellyFish

Ahhh .... nice.
            wait was he being fecisious? I thought 30% was ok - maybe a little high but still in the good range...
              wait was he being fecisious? I thought 30% was ok - maybe a little high but still in the good range...
              Yeah your long runs are good training for a 10k maybe. I mean seriously Shan, you aren't training enough for a 1/2 marathon. Idiot. PS. Don't listen to me, I'm nuts.

Thunder smash!

JellyFish

Yeah your long runs are good training for a 10k maybe. I mean seriously Shan, you aren't training enough for a 1/2 marathon. Idiot. PS. Don't listen to me, I'm nuts.
                Thunder I didn't think he was trying to say i was prepared. I just thought he was saying I had the right ratios for what I was running.
                  Thunder I didn't think he was trying to say i was prepared. I just thought he was saying I had the right ratios for what I was running.
                  The ratios are good, yes.
                  JellyFish

thank you. that was something I was working harder on.
                      *snickers* Dude stop. Seriously. Stop. You fucking Maverick you.

Thunder smash!

Death is upon us.

The active event reminder for the Monkey suggests: Sunglasses Hat Sunscreen Safety ID Tag, Like Road ID Post Event Snack Plenty of Can-Do Attitude Is that last one available at a running store in Nashville or the expo?

A Dance with Monkeys

Hoodoo Guru

The active event reminder for the Monkey suggests: Sunglasses Hat Sunscreen Safety ID Tag, Like Road ID Post Event Snack Plenty of Can-Do Attitude Is that last one available at a running store in Nashville or the expo?
                            Here's some canned Dew for you. (be very glad I couldn't find any "canned doo.") http://www.papermag.com/blogs/mountaindew4.jpg

The tangents are moot.

iLoveAdvo.com

It's the end of the world as we know it.