Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Can someone explain this to me? (Read 436 times)

The Greatest of All Time

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/weeee I first saw this 10 years ago and it still doesn't make sense. It makes me laugh though.
    all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
    Mishka-old log

Try this... Drop some acid. Wait an hour. Say the phrase, "Gonads and Strife" repeatedly for the next 6 hours. Report back. Disclaimer: I've never done acid, but I am reading "The Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test."
        Funny. It makes total sense to me, though. Take another hit, Marcus, then watch it again.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

I am reading "The Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test."
          Pussy. I hope you're not reading that on a treadmill.

Mishka-old log

...on the treadmill...on the treadmill...on the treadmill...onthetreadmill...onthetreadmill... whoaaaaaaaaa......

Why is it sideways?

...on the treadmill...on the treadmill...on the treadmill...onthetreadmill...onthetreadmill... whoaaaaaaaaa......
              Dude. "The Electric Kool Aid Acid Test" made me want to do acid.
              Mishka-old log

Dude. "The Electric Kool Aid Acid Test" made me want to do acid.
                Same here. But I have kids. And a job...where they test for...stuff. Best to live vicariously sometimes. And why am I not surprised you've read it?
                  You poor, sheltered, vicariously-experiencing children of the 80s.

If you guys do acid, won't it affect your pH balance? I'm vicariously concerned.

The Greatest of All Time

My brain has been baked many, many times and that shit still doesn't make sense. I even watched it high once 10 years ago (actually probably quite a few times) and it didn't make sense then either. Might be kind of like a Spinal Tap thing, the authorities said this was best left unsolved.
                      all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
                      Mishka-old log

My brain has been baked many, many times and that shit still doesn't make sense. I even watched it high once 10 years ago (actually probably quite a few times) and it didn't make sense then either. Might be kind of like a Spinal Tap thing, the authorities said this was best left unsolved.
                        It might not ever make sense. Maybe it's just words and sounds that mean something to Webster, and us, in one sense, but convey something (a feeling? an image? an experience?) entirely different in another setting. Maybe it's absent of meaning even to the creator of that wonderful piece of art. Or what you said about what Spinal Tap said.
                        Mishka-old log

I'm vicariously jealous of you right now. No, not vicariously, literally.

Why is it sideways?

No comment.