Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

8712 Hours Left.... (Read 1294 times)

That is the most disgusting thing ive ever seen.

How do you keep your feet on the ground, when you know you were born to fly?

Just a girl who runs.

Mishka

Oh dear. Troll wins again.
        480. Idiots. Giant, flaming idiots.
          Giant flaming injured idiot, here.

How do you keep your feet on the ground, when you know you were born to fly?

Just a girl who runs.

Mishka

We need a few more posts here. Just get this damn thread onto another page.
              How are you feeling after NY?

Thunder smash!

Mayo

Definitely agree here...

MM# 4597 / HF #941

Mishka

How are you feeling after NY?
                  Legs are coming around well. Thanks for asking, dude. Probably take an easy walk/jog tomorrow. Looks like you're pretty set to make the Monkey start. Foot feeling good?
                  Mishka

Definitely agree here...
                    Thanks for helping the cause. Somehow though, I think Trent will find a way to sabotage the effort.

A Dance with Monkeys

What?
                        Legs are coming around well. Thanks for asking, dude. Probably take an easy walk/jog tomorrow. Looks like you're pretty set to make the Monkey start. Foot feeling good?
                        The foot is still not 100%, but it's not bad. It's progressing. I am set for the monkey start...and it's going to be slow going on that day. I really don't want to interrupt any training. So I might be looking for my first 4 + hr marathon! I'm pretty excited about it. Maybe we should do a beer/run thing with the marathon. How many beers can we finish before finishing the marathon? Hmmm....do I smell a Thunder's Monkey/Beer Challenge?

Thunder smash!

Oh wait...I think the guy in the cubicle next to me farted...that must be what i smell.

Thunder smash!

B double E double R you in.

Lazy idiot

crap...

Tick tock