Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Thank you Trent & Volunteers (Read 703 times)

I'm back!

This year (for 2010) some of us didn't get the early entry mail.  Bhearn and me, at least, perhaps others.

Oh, had I been able to swing it this year, I definitely would have managed to register, early entry mail or no early entry mail. Still bummed I missed it. What's worse... next year is a Nashville Thanksgiving for the bhearns again, but the marathon is the 20th, the day after my wife's birthday. How am I going to manage that???

A Dance with Monkeys

She should run too.

FWIW, bhearn is also a FOT.

xor

Oh, had I been able to swing it this year, I definitely would have managed to register, early entry mail or no early entry mail. Still bummed I missed it. What's worse... next year is a Nashville Thanksgiving for the bhearns again, but the marathon is the 20th, the day after my wife's birthday. How am I going to manage that???

If the monkey had a half on her birthday, would she run it?

(oh no I di'int)

A Dance with Monkeys

Funny you should ask...

I'm back!

If the monkey had a half on her birthday, would she run it?

(oh no I di'int)

Conceivably. But she couldn't take the whole Thanksgiving week off from teaching anyway. In fact, because she teaches at a Canadian university, she doesn't even get Thanksgiving off -- she always has to negotiate trading off teaching duties to get Thanksgiving at all. Now, if Monkey were the weekend *after* Thanksgiving...

A Dance with Monkeys

if Monkey were the weekend *after* Thanksgiving...Trent wouldn't be there.

xor

And Ghost of Monkey is a sad, sad monkey.

DirtyGraceFlint

The Crap Whisperer

Funny you should ask...

I would maybe run a stupid, rinky-dink, hilly, stupid half marathon

Being the best tiny spec that I can be!

A Dance with Monkeys

If you finally make a half... you should also make the "Monkey Challenge"

Even though WG has made that idea less tough sounding.

R2E

"run" "to" "eat"

think differently.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

xor

If you finally make a half... you should also make the "Monkey Challenge"

Even though WG has made that idea less tough sounding.

Whatever you do, if this becomes a serious (or "serious") idea, do not call it Goofy Monkey.

You *will* get a visit from the side of The Mouse in the suits and ties if you do this. 

DoppleBock

Whatever you do, if this becomes a serious (or "serious") idea, do not call it Goofy Monkey.

You *will* get a visit from the side of The Mouse in the suits and ties if you do this. 

"Stupid Monkey"

Although it does not have the same allure as "Dark Monkey"

http://a-big-horse.blogspot.com/ 

2013 Goals ~ Mar < 3:00, 5M < 29, 10k < 35  

A Dance with Monkeys

Stupid Dark Monkey.

Dur.

Think Different.

R2E

"run" "to" "eat"

speaking of the mick'ster - he's appearing now in a new video game and also in that game is ol' lucky oswald, making his comeback (no grassy knolls were harmed in the making of this game).

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams