Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

25 days (Read 273 times)

Stoat

I might have to think about starting training soon.

Mr MattM

I've decided to DNGAF...

be curious; not judgmental

"run" "2" "eat"

DNGAF?

did not go ass fucking?

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

"run" "2" "eat"

did not get a fish?

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

"run" "2" "eat"

did not go around funkytown?

"run" "2" "eat"

did not grow a fern?

"run" "2" "eat"

dives near gators are frightening?

"run" "2" "eat"

donkeys nautical girths are fallacious?

"run" "2" "eat"

girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes?

"run" "2" "eat"

wait.... that last one doesn't look right somehow.

The King of Beasts

donkeys nautical girths are fallacious?

Yes, thats the one.

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

Mr MattM

wait.... that last one doesn't look right somehow.

R2E... I love you.  Big grin

"run" "2" "eat"

i get that a lot.

(MTA -- i mean, i "hear" that a lot -- not "i understand that very much" because although i hear it a lot, i don't understand it at all.)

Mr MattM

Don't misunderstand... I don't 'want' to love you... no, I'm not really the loving type.  I'm actually compelled to love you by some unknown Universal force.  I call it, the 'Waffle House' effect.

"run" "2" "eat"

okay, that really clears things up.