Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Who's planning on being painfully slow this monkey? (Read 515 times)

Candice S.

Weird.

Your face is weird.

Skooter 3.0

Love havin' ya back. Smile

Goals?

I missded you too.

When do you get into town for Monkey? We gotta hang again.

Skooter 3.0

I'll be getting in on Sat. afternoon. I'm ready. For awesomeness.

Goals?

Are you bringing Otis?

Skooter 3.0

I would love to, but I'd rather be able to drink with you all after the race Wink

Goals?

Oh...I don't really understand kids and their timelines yet. I thought he was already drinking.

A Saucy Wench

Oh...I don't really understand kids and their timelines yet. I thought he was already drinking.

Yes, but in kentucky they dont like it if he drinks in public.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

"run" "2" "eat"

hey, well thanks for the POD rec there, buddy. too bad i wrote that like FIVE FREAKING DAYS AGO.

and i thought i was slow.

jeez.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

Yes, but in kentucky they dont like it if he drinks in public.

Only out-of-towners, really--kind of like speeders.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Yeah, so I'm fucking slow. Other people say they're slow, but then they're all like FIVE FUCKING DAYS ahead of me. I don't want to meet any of you ever.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Hey I'm in the wrong group altogether. No wonder I'm so slow.

My uterus is falling out.

Hopefully it'll be done by next Sunday.

This sucks, now I have to run even faster.

"run" "2" "eat"

saw becca murray at the football pitch on the 14th. if we'd played her team, i would have tried to take her out on your behalf, candice, but firstly, we didn't play her team and secondly, it's pretty well established at this point that i would probably(!) not be able to catch her in order to take her out.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams