Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Monkey Frame (Read 541 times)

All,

I just recently framed my 2008 monkey poster and doubled the order assuming the 2009 poster would be the same size.  well they are not.  the new ones are 1.5 inches taller.

So i now have a perfect frame for an old monkey poster that i cant use. 

So does anyone need a frame for either a 2007 or 2008 monkey poster.  it is from americanframe.com and in the style of radius black.

it has a 100% acid free backing board, and uv protecting plexi.

I paid 39.50 not including shipping.  yours for $20 .

any takers?

The King of Beasts

I have some money for you.

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

sweet.  i am sure i will see you soon!

Skooter 3.0

btw, what is the size of the '09 monkey poster?

Goals?

I have no money for you Phil. I already gave you $10.

I had my '08 poster framed at Michaels after searching the internet for an appropriate sized frame... it was hella expensive but looks awesome. Apparently I didn't google hard enough. Ive never heard of this americanframes place.

btw, what is the size of the '09 monkey poster?

havent measured it yet.  i can say bigger than the previous two years.

I have no money for you Phil. I already gave you $10.

I had my '08 poster framed at Michaels after searching the internet for an appropriate sized frame... it was hella expensive but looks awesome. Apparently I didn't google hard enough. Ive never heard of this americanframes place.

americanframe.com is the shit.  look it up. 

Skooter 3.0

havent measured it yet.  i can say bigger than the previous two years.

You're no help at all.

Goals?

Lazy idiot

You're no help at all.

Got a ruler?

Tick tock

Got a ruler?

Yep - Marshall Applewhite. But that's not working out well, either.

“I used to be a runner. Uh-huh. Not a marathoner. A runner. Marathons are bullshit. They’re all hype. Some official picks a random day, and rain or cold, you’re out there pounding the pavement alongside 50,000 other dumbfucks. No. There’s some things it’s better to do all by yourself.” Augustus Hill, Oz

Skooter 3.0

Got a ruler?

Clearly I don't.

Goals?

You're no help at all.

bigger than my junk, smaller than my leg.  there i helped! Smile

24 x 13

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

Skooter 3.0

I love you Karen!

Goals?

Glad you appreciate my efforts.  Measuring that was a VERY technical task for a lawyer to perform!

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth