Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Packet pickup (Read 433 times)

I'll do packet pickup.  Sell posters, shirts, whatever.

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

lostinthenet3

MM#1869

Mel and I can help with packet pick up too.

"If you run, you are a runner. It doesn't matter how fast or how far. It doesn't matter if today is your first day or if you've been running for twenty years. There is no test to pass, no license to earn, no membership card to get. You just run."

Having spent a good chunk of my formative years in Catholic school, I'm not going to burst into flames upon entering the GJCC, right?  I forgot what the nuns said about that kind of stuff.

I went to Catholic HS and only got a prickly rash the past 4 years at packet p/u. You should be okay.

I am bummed I can't do packet stuffing like the past 3 years Sad I guess that nice lady isn't making spring rolls anyway though...she didn't last year.

Someone stuff my pack nice. Thanks.

I guess I could, since all the cool kids are doing it.

Having spent a good chunk of my formative years in Catholic school, I'm not going to burst into flames upon entering the GJCC, right?  I forgot what the nuns said about that kind of stuff.

One of the local hospital organizations is a merger of Jewish Hospital & St Mary's [Jewish-Catholic]--this was a few years ago.

They will now be merging with the public University of Louisville Hospital system, from news reports.

If a black hole appears above Louisville, then I'd say it's time to worry.  Until then...

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Premonkey run still tbd, but I am thinking about 8am from Monkey field.

WG, shiksas are for practice, so you should be fine.

Hoodoo Guru

I guess I could, since all the cool kids are doing it.

The GJCC is conveniently located right behind St. Henry's Catholic Church and School.  We were members of both for many years.  And I am lɐɯɹou ʎןʇɔǝɟɹǝd

The tangents are moot.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

At the JCC pool in the Summer, Sunday mornings there are loads of Jews and Sunday afternoons there are loads of Catholics.

"run" "2" "eat"

what about the druids? when do the druids get to go swimming, eh?

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

xor

If you can give me directions from the Microtel - I would be happy to help at packet pickup - I will be in town by 1:30 and have nothing to do until 5:30

Microtel to JCC is easy peasy.

Google map "100 Coley Davis Ct, Nashville, TN 37221 to 801 Percy Warner Blvd, Nashville, TN 37148"

Basically "turn left onto the big road, drive 3.5 miles, turn right on Percy Warner Blvd, turn left into GJCC. Shalom."

DirtyGraceFlint and I can also help out with packet pickup if'n you aren't already stuffed with do-gooders, suck ups, and ne'erdowells.

Oh.  And I too spent all my high school years getting learned from catholic priests and "lay teachers".  I've yet to burst into flame at GJCC, but I have walked away with a bit of a slur to my speech.

xor

Premonkey run still tbd, but I am thinking about 8am from Monkey field.

WG, shiksas are for practice, so you should be fine.

Is "Monkey field" code for "where we all park for the flying monkey marathon"?

Hoodoo Guru

what about the druids? when do the druids get to go swimming, eh?

Druids are witches, witches float, therefore witches do not swim.

The tangents are moot.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Is "Monkey field" code for "where we all park for the flying monkey marathon"?

yeppers

"run" "2" "eat"

druids != witches

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

A Saucy Wench

druids != witches

Wellll...according to the druids, some are, some arent.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7