My condolences. Cry

The tangents are moot.

IMKY13 finish!!

My condolences. Cry

+1

or would that be -1 Undecided

Fitness/weight goals for 2014

1) STAY INJURY FREE!!!

2) Get to 189 lbs by the end of July 2014...and stay there (as of 4-25-14 was at 203 lbs)

3) Complete Ironman Chattanooga in under 14 hours

4) Break 4 hours in a stand alone marathon (Goal race=Rocket City 12/13/14)

5) 4,500 total overall miles for the year:

Swim: 100 miles

Bike: 3,000 miles

Run: 1,400 miles

Live the Adventure. Enjoy the Journey. Be Kind. Have Faith!

Mr MattM

I made the cut.

Doesn't mean you have to actually run the damn thing now, does it?

be curious; not judgmental

DoppleBock

Nice - The race is OK - It only sucks if you are a "PR" flat marathon type personality.  If you are an ultra - more elevation the better - It is ok ... Either way the best part of the race is to be had between finishing and 2 am ... unless we post race party at Micro-tel again.  For those who are sub 4 marathoners - The run has to wait until noon ~ some silly state law against tapping a kep before noon ... unless you bring some pre-noon beers along.

Also it is a tradition that the food is complimentary of you the people - Everyone brings something to pass -  

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !

DB - I did actually run (and I use that term loosely) this last year when you didn't.  Just like I was at Ice Age... but you weren't.  So, if you don't wind up at monkey this year, my feelings will really be hurt.  Cool

Last year I messed up and didn't stay the night after the race.  I will not be making the same mistake this year.  

Live the Adventure. Enjoy the Journey. Be Kind. Have Faith!

Stoat

I've done this stupid thing twice already. You'd think I know better....

Oh Mighty Wing

I've done this stupid thing twice already. You'd think I know better....

apparently 60% of the field will agree with you...