Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Do the monkeys attack people in their sleep? (Read 453 times)

Lazy idiot

Yeah they won't know what him them with your 18 MPW training plan. Roll eyes Hehe, I'm just trying to make things exciting today, don't take offense.
    No offense taken. I've already dealt with some ugly truths. And I'm not logging my runs right now. Course... I'm also not running them. Roll eyes

Tick tock

The Thunder

The ugliest (is that spelled right?) truth is going to come at the Monkey. Man, I can hardly sleep when I think about that race. I still feel like pulling out! It's going to hurt...and not a little.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

pfriese

It's going to hurt real bad. Assuming the monkeys don't get me, I'm trying to figure out how I can survive a long automobile ride home after the race. Paul
        Mishka-old log

My lips hurt real bad.

Lazy idiot

It's going to hurt, yes. But physical pain does not cut as deep as what I've been working through lately. And pain is a good thing.

Tick tock

HTFU everyone. For every uphill, there's a downhill. I know it's blasphemy and an invitation for simian wrath, but the Monkey won't leave you significantly more pained than any other marathon. I've hurt more after totally flat marathons. Of course, having said that, I'll be in a wheelchair on November 24th.

Lazy idiot

but the Monkey won't leave you significantly more pained than any other marathon. I've hurt more after totally flat marathons.
                Despite having never run a marathon before, let alone the Monkey, I truly believe this. But seriously, what's wrong with hobbling around for a day or twenty after this race if that should happen? Nothing. Wink Evil grin

Tick tock

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

HTFU everyone. For every uphill, there's a downhill. I know it's blasphemy and an invitation for simian wrath, but the Monkey won't leave you significantly more pained than any other marathon. I've hurt more after totally flat marathons. Of course, having said that, I'll be in a wheelchair on November 24th.
                  Dumbass.

Mishka-old log

Assfuks.

The Thunder

1. It's the downhills that worry/hurt me. Not the uphills. 2. I will repeat Trent's "Dumbass" message. Dumbass.

Mr Sense O Humor

Dont take it lightly. This is not a marathon that you want to monkey around with. Big grin

The Thunder

Dont take it lightly. This is not a marathon that you want to monkey around with. Big grin
                            That's it, you're fucking gone! *kicks*

2. I will repeat Trent's "Dumbass" message. Dumbass.
                              Dillweed.

The Thunder

Dillweed.
                                See you Saturday night?