Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Photos for Monkey 2010 (Read 382 times)

Elly.

I know how folks have been trying to figure out how to download pictures.  Actually, I KNOW you know how to download photos.  But I'm offering an added incentive to pay this year:

Since without Trent, there would be no Monkey ... and Trent is homeless right now as is his family. I thought I would donate the proceeds from the pictures to Trent's "help us go home" fund. 

I promise finish-line photos ... and I won't lose them like the dude before me.  I hope to get a few early pictures, but I am going to have the finish line set up for you and the finish clock.  If you buy a photo(s) or digital from me, I'll turn it around to Trent.  He's given so much to the running community, it's time to pay it forward.  

Cheers! 

http://www.ellyfosterphotography.com/

The Thunder

Alright, I'll buy at least one!

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Wow, how awesome is that?!

Amy

If I start and finish, I will buy several!  This is great of you, Elly.

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

A Saucy Wench

If I start and finish, I will buy several!  This is great of you, Elly.

Maybe we need to make our own short course for the injured.  My very own Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Mini Marathon finish photo.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

JEM

Very nice of you Ms. Elly!!
              C-R

Classy. Very classy. Can I get the poster or fathead size please.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Hoodoo Guru

Thanks Elly.  My wife really sucks at taking finish line photos.  She says it's because I run by so fast, but we both know that is not the truth. 

I am going to work on a finish line crossing that will be memorable. 

Do you do nudes?

The tangents are moot.

A Saucy Wench

Thanks Elly.  My wife really sucks at taking finish line photos.  She says it's because I run by so fast, but we both know that is not the truth. 

I am going to work on a finish line crossing that will be memorable. 

Do you do nudes?

You better  either be so much faster than me or so much slower than me that I do not have to see this.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

If he tries, you will go blind and so you won't have to see it.

Hoodoo Guru

Maybe Trent can set up a separate finish line for me somewhere in the woods.

The tangents are moot.

IMKY13 finish!!

I'll defintly buy a finish line photo too!!

WTG Elly!!!

Fitness/weight goals for 2014

1) STAY INJURY FREE!!!

2) Get to 189 lbs by the end of July 2014...and stay there (as of 4-25-14 was at 203 lbs)

3) Complete Ironman Chattanooga in under 14 hours

4) Break 4 hours in a stand alone marathon (Goal race=Rocket City 12/13/14)

5) 4,500 total overall miles for the year:

Swim: 100 miles

Bike: 3,000 miles

Run: 1,400 miles

"run" "2" "eat"

i have no interest in photos of myself nor anyone else who was, is, or will be at the monkey.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams