Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Images That Appeal to the Monkeys (Read 536 times)

Yes

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

The Thunder

What sort of witchcraft do you use to get my log in there!?

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

The Greatest of All Time

That log looks way too familiar. Tongue
          all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
            Damn you people. I'm going out for an 8-mile run now. That's right. EXACTLY 8 miles.

Ok at first I saw Anda's log. Now I see my own Confused MTA: ok now it's Tanya's. Meds must be screwing wiht my head. Back to bed

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Why is it sideways?

Ok at first I saw Anda's log. Now I see my own Confused
                It's the last one you looked at.
                  It's the last one you looked at.
                  ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh DUH!

mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

Stop pickin' on me! I'm not running Moneky til next year - I've got time to train! (Don't I? Confused Cry)

Why is it sideways?

Stop pickin' on me! I'm not running Moneky til next year - I've got time to train! (Don't I? Confused Cry)
                      The log that appears is the last one you looked at. Everyone sees a different one. MTA: This thread is hilarious.

The Greatest of All Time

The log that appears is the last one you looked at. Everyone sees a different one. MTA: This thread is hilarious.
                        Computer magic.

Hoodoo Guru

Crap. Sorry to find out I'm looking at my own log. I was looking at it thinking, "Wow, some dude is way undertrained."

The tangents are moot.

The Greatest of All Time

Crap. Sorry to find out I'm looking at my own log. I was looking at it thinking, "Wow, some dude is way undertrained."
                            Same thing I said. Exact same thing. Good thing I have already signed a deal with the Monkeys by meeting with their representative as pictured on my shoulder. Nice fellow that lad was.

I was about to cry.

Lazy idiot

Quit logstalking, Dallas.

Tick tock