Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

I made it out alive (Read 786 times)

I'm not sore at all. I feel better after this marathon than I ever have after a marathon. Pssh...Monkeys.
    Same here! Had a great run this morning Smile

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

ohh no I'm soo sorry to hear this!!!!! I hope the pain goes away fast!!
      Ditto this hun!!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

I'll live, as long as my husband stops trying to push me over when I walk by him, he's a jackass. Big grin
        lol@ Scott!! BTW tell him THANKS for being so great and coming to support your running! Awesome that he's fine with Texas too!

Same here! Had a great run this morning Smile
          Well you sandbagged too. Im jealous you ran. I'm trying to heal my toe...Im gonna stay off it until the weekend I think and then run easy the rest of the year before Boston training. Bleh.

bdub

Shoe Alarmist

Hey bdub--nice chatting with ya yesterday. Good work, brother.
            Thanks. I didn't leave anything out there, for reals. Non-histrionically, I'm humbled by the ability of many to not have sustained the pain lingering in my legs and abs. You guys are awesome.
              Well you sandbagged too. Im jealous you ran. I'm trying to heal my toe...Im gonna stay off it until the weekend I think and then run easy the rest of the year before Boston training. Bleh.
              ya but between the hills and the drive I expected to have some soreness Confused Better you heal your toe so that you can SMASH Boston!

Why is it sideways?

I'm sore. I think I strained my left quad. But just got a massage, so. A couple more days of 8 minute miles and I'll be back kickin it.

The Thunder

I'm sore. I think I strained my left quad. But just got a massage, so. A couple more days of 8 minute miles and I'll be back kickin it.
                  I see you aren't letting that break "The Streak". Nice.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Oh Mighty Wing

STREAKING IS COOL!!!!!

Why is it sideways?

It's not too bad, and it feels better after I run. But my run with Jamie yesterday, he was dragging me around.

The Thunder

It's not too bad, and it feels better after I run. But my run with Jamie yesterday, he was dragging me around.
                        Well he totally dogged it at that marathon, I mean he ran it easier than I did!

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…