Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

8712 Hours Left.... (Read 1295 times)

Oh Mighty Wing

Why do you feel like you need 20 milers? Why do you feel like training will actually help?
    I don't feel the need. Personally I'm going with the less is more theory... Who needs long runs anyway!

Why is it sideways?

I don't feel the need. Personally I'm going with the less is more theory... Who needs long runs anyway!
      I'll give you that: you have done a good job of keeping your long runs to within a reasonable percentage of your overall weekly mileage. Smart.

Oh Mighty Wing

I'll give you that: you have done a good job of keeping your long runs to within a reasonable percentage of your overall weekly mileage. Smart.
        thank you!

The Thunder

Ahhh .... nice.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Oh Mighty Wing

Ahhh .... nice.
            wait was he being fecisious? I thought 30% was ok - maybe a little high but still in the good range...

The Thunder

wait was he being fecisious? I thought 30% was ok - maybe a little high but still in the good range...
              Yeah your long runs are good training for a 10k maybe. I mean seriously Shan, you aren't training enough for a 1/2 marathon. Idiot. PS. Don't listen to me, I'm nuts.

Oh Mighty Wing

Yeah your long runs are good training for a 10k maybe. I mean seriously Shan, you aren't training enough for a 1/2 marathon. Idiot. PS. Don't listen to me, I'm nuts.
                Thunder I didn't think he was trying to say i was prepared. I just thought he was saying I had the right ratios for what I was running.

Why is it sideways?

Thunder I didn't think he was trying to say i was prepared. I just thought he was saying I had the right ratios for what I was running.
                  The ratios are good, yes.

Oh Mighty Wing

thank you. that was something I was working harder on.

The Thunder

*snickers* Dude stop. Seriously. Stop. You fucking Maverick you.

Death is upon us.

The active event reminder for the Monkey suggests: Sunglasses Hat Sunscreen Safety ID Tag, Like Road ID Post Event Snack Plenty of Can-Do Attitude Is that last one available at a running store in Nashville or the expo?
                          Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Hoodoo Guru

The active event reminder for the Monkey suggests: Sunglasses Hat Sunscreen Safety ID Tag, Like Road ID Post Event Snack Plenty of Can-Do Attitude Is that last one available at a running store in Nashville or the expo?
                            Here's some canned Dew for you. (be very glad I couldn't find any "canned doo.") http://www.papermag.com/blogs/mountaindew4.jpg

The tangents are moot.

It's the end of the world as we know it.