Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Last 365 (Read 562 times)

The Thunder

Here's how our group stacks up. Discuss. Name Distance Time willamona* 2941.4 Mi 21d 15hr rockenmamof5* 2748.9 Mi 17d 7hr TanyaS* 2188.7 Mi 13d 15hr StringsN88Keys* 2002.9 Mi 12d 15hr pfriese* 1875.8 Mi 12d 22hr Thunder* 1852.1 Mi 7d 3hr Trent* 1791.3 Mi 11d 24hr Mississippi* 1679.8 Mi 10d 9hr JakeKnight* 1585.8 Mi 11d 8hr Jeff* 1445.8 Mi 6d 22hr bdub* 1385.7 Mi 7d 7hr Mishka* 1298.1 Mi 6d 20hr paul_26.2* 1237 Mi 9d Len* 982.6 Mi 6d BMenees* 941.1 Mi 6d 5hr Chenille* 785.6 Mi 5d 10hr DrewEOB* 530.5 Mi 3d 19hr ShanHas* 522 Mi 3d 21hr JillyBeans* 415.6 Mi 2d 12hr mebeingme* 338 Mi 3d Dragon76* 217.2 Mi 1d 10hr Marathonjunkie* Run2Eat*

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

I'm first in my division and gender. And I'm kicking bDub's @$$. (He probably won't even respond.)
        Thats around 177 days combined running time.

Michelle

Oh Mighty Wing

I can't read. And I'm not last!
            And I'm not last!
            Hey alright! I came in above two people who don't post their logs. Woohoo for me. And stuff.

Amy

The Thunder

Trent needs to HTFU and catch me.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

bdub

Shoe Alarmist

I'm first in my division and gender. And I'm kicking bDub's @$$. (He probably won't even respond.)
                bdub prefers to let The Monkey sort these things out. And talk about himself in the 3rd person, apparently. Oh, I'm sorry - are you even allowed to go?
                  I've been slacking the past few months. I should do something about that.

Michelle

Oh Mighty Wing

Hey alright! I came in above two people who don't post their logs. Woohoo for me. And stuff.
                    YOU ARE AWESOME!!! Ok and seriously you come in before TONS of people in my book!!!
                      YOU ARE AWESOME!!! Ok and seriously you come in before TONS of people in my book!!!
                      You keep a book on people who run less than 217.2 miles in a year? Clowning around

Amy

JakeKnight

Conclusion: we need to get lives.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                        -----------------------------

bdub prefers to let The Monkey sort these things out. And talk about himself in the 3rd person, apparently. Oh, I'm sorry - are you even allowed to go?
                          It's about time you showed up.

Oh Mighty Wing

You keep a book on people who run less than 217.2 miles in a year? Clowning around
                            nah - but I did bookmark the link to that dudes page - you know the old pace group charts. Big grin
                            JillyBeans

Jiggle, jiggle, jiggle.

When I joined the group, the main swamp that is,....it said 2000 miles OR 2000 beers and I chose the beers. This one....well, I just can't stay away. Should I be insulted? Confused MTA Thunder are you trying to guilt me into sending my monkey shirt back? Black eye
                              "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step."

"run" "2" "eat"

Conclusion: we need to get lives.
                                i have a life, which i would give you, but my life would kill a lesser man than i; therefore, i shall spare you the anguish & keep it myself.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams