Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Today (Read 577 times)

Marathon training started today!!!!!!! Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin
    Let the fun begin. Big grin

Michelle

Good luck! Smile

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
      Thyroid Support Group

Lazy idiot

Is it wrong of me that I referred to the Monkey as a social event and not a race, since I won't be actually racing. My goal that day will be to finish...and then to drink beer.
        I refer to the Monkey as a survival event.

Tick tock

JakeKnight

Is it wrong of me that I referred to the Monkey as a social event and not a race, since I won't be actually racing. My goal that day will be to finish...and then to drink beer.
          I'm confused. Is there some other way to refer to the Monkey?

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
          -----------------------------

Oh Mighty Wing

I'm not training for the escaping the monkey's... I'm training to quake less at the sight of mountains hills. Big grin Mississippi - so what you are saying is that I have a pacer!! hehehe
            Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

There is no apostrophe in the nonposessive plural form of the word Monkey.
                When the monkeys get me, will they make me diagram sentences?

Amy

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

That is how they roll, that is how they eviscerate you.
                    Cruel, harsh monkey's monkiess monkeys.

Amy

Oh Mighty Wing

When the monkeys get me, will they make me diagram sentences?
                      Do I get to use a red and black pen and a ruler???
                        Do I get to use a red and black pen and a ruler???
                        I think they use the ruler on your wrists. Like flying nun monkeys.

Amy

"run" "2" "eat"

That is how they roll, that is how they eviscerate you.
                          you have made a grammatical error.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

JakeKnight

you have made a grammatical error.
                            yes he did so have you grammer which some people call grammar is for weenies

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                            -----------------------------

Len

Damn Yankee

Me too. 13 busch lights, and one Samuel Adams Irish Red. I ran to the cooler once. ~. 0004 miles. Way ahead of schedule for the HHFMM.

Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. Carl Bard

"run" "2" "eat"

yes he did so have you grammer which some people call grammar is for weenies
                                sez you.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams