Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

My bars all look larger today (Read 441 times)

Hoodoo Guru

Now that the stupid race I ran in November is off my log, my bars are bigger, making me feel like I have run more.

The tangents are moot.

C-R

Reading the subject line had me suspecting that you received that little blue pill prescription refill in the mail. Never mind

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
      "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

A Saucy Wench

I thought he had put the monkey bars in water rum to soak overnight or something

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Hoodoo Guru

I thought he had put the monkey bars in water rum to soak overnight or something

That may end up being the problem with those monkey bars.  They are missing one important instruction--"Soak in rum overnight before consuming."

The tangents are moot.

A Saucy Wench

That may end up being the problem with those monkey bars.  They are missing one important instruction--"Soak in rum overnight before consuming."

hmmm....I still have mine.  And rum.   Peanut butter chocolate banana rum bars sound ok.  Not sure about blueberry yogurt rum bars.  But for the sake of high cuisine I could try it.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Hoodoo Guru

hmmm....I still have mine.  And rum.   Peanut butter chocolate banana rum bars sound ok.  Not sure about blueberry yogurt rum bars.  But for the sake of high cuisine I could try it.

It's important research.  Enquiring minds want to know.

The tangents are moot.

"run" "2" "eat"

i lifted weights today, so my bars look larger, too.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams