Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Bad omen. Very bad. (Read 566 times)

The Greatest of All Time

It was the Monkeys for sure.
    all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
      No...a sacrifice has been made. It will not help...I hope whoever did this realizes....

FYI...I saw them today. The monkeys. Lots of them.

The Greatest of All Time

FYI...I saw them today. The monkeys. Lots of them.
          Don't worry. You and I are safe. Drew...not so much.
          all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

Lazy idiot

Don't worry. You and I are safe. Drew...not so much.
            I'm a mere appetizer. Too lean to be filling or tasty. Just cause you're fast doesn't mean they can't catch ya. Cool

Tick tock

The Thunder

I'm going to run with Dallas...lots of meat on that one. Surely he'll look like a better meal then I.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Hoodoo Guru

I'm going to run with Dallas...lots of meat on that one. Surely he'll look like a better meal then I.
                Plus, if they start chasing us, you don't have to outrun them, you just have to outrun me.

The tangents are moot.

Speaking of frightening things, I just saw that House (oh, I mean "Casa") is going to be at the water stop at the top of Luke freaking Lea at mile 20. He really wants to see us at our worst, doesn't he? If he has his airhorn, he may not live through the day.

Mishka-old log

The Monkeys aren't real. C'mon people!
                      But homicidal runners at the top of Luke Lea are. mta: Not that I don't also believe in the Monkeys...

Why is it sideways?

mta: Not that I don't also believe in the Monkeys...
                        That was close...
                        Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

The Monkeys aren't real. C'mon people!
                          Keep on telling yourself that. And tell that to the poor deer's family.

The Thunder

I saw Trent get attacked by a flying monkey, on a trail run at the park a couple years ago. Big group of us...we thought the monkies would be scared by our numbers...no way. They took Trent down to the ground. I got there just in time...

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Mishka-old log

This one time my uncle told my brother and myself that there was a man (or at least he resembled a man) at the bottom of his laundry chute. If you yelled his name down the chute, he would reach a long and thin, but extremely powerful arm up the chute, pull you down through it and eat your guts out. I never understood why my uncle laughed so hard after saying such a thing...until I yelled them man's name down the laundry chute.