Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

I tapering am Monkey for (Read 574 times)

I why know not.
      Luck with good that.

If you're trying to talk like Yoda...what you meant to say was... "Tapering for the Monkey I am. Why? I know not." Just sayin'. Otherwise whatever you were trying to do just doesn't make sense.

whatever you were trying to do just doesn't make sense.
          Like tapering for the Monkey?

Exactly.

The Thunder

tanya, I really love your blog. I just wanted to tell you that again.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Thanks Thunder! And I've always admired your responses to Stryped. Your response to his eye surgery question was a classic.

The Thunder

Thanks Thunder! And I've always admired your responses to Stryped. Your response to his eye surgery question was a classic.
                  Aww shucks, you don't have to try to butter me up. Wait...so you don't like any of my other responses to people? Why I outta.... Angry

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Why is it sideways?

My post is supposed to make the same amount of sense as tapering for Monkey. Duh. In reality, I'm mentally crashing and burning from getting up at 4-5am just to get in 40-50 miles in a week.
                        My body thinks it can taper for the Monkey Confused

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

My body thinks it can taper for the Monkey Confused
                          My body wants to hold off on total breakdown until Monkey. The +5 mile-a-week marathon training program is hard on the body.
                          Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Tapering for the monkey implies training for the monkey. Ha ha ha ha hah ahahah aha ha ha hahahah Heh
                              I've heard of someone planning to PR at Monkey. Heh.
                              Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Won't be me. Not even close. At least my running over the past few weeks has been consistent.