Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Cheap Wills (Read 571 times)

The Greatest of All Time

FYI: I will be available to scriven wills at very reasonable rates on Saturday night, Nov 22. I highly advise most of you put your affairs in order before Sunday morning, Nov 23. Especially you Drew!
    all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

Lazy idiot

FYI: I will be available to scriven wills at very reasonable rates on Saturday night, Nov 22. I highly advise most of you put your affairs in order before Sunday morning, Nov 23. Especially you Drew!
      My wife keeps bugging me about this, too. What's everyone so worried about? Confused Wink

Tick tock

Mishka-old log

I'm not afraid of the monkeys.
          I'm not afraid of the monkeys.
          you BETTER be

Mishka-old log

you BETTER be
            Really? In that case, I'm officially afraid now.

Lazy idiot

Really? In that case, I'm officially afraid now.
              You just got served, dude.

Tick tock

You know what. Those of us that live here... we respect the monkeys. It's obvious that you out of towners don't. And for that... you will be punished.

Lazy idiot

You know what. Those of us that live here... we respect the monkeys. It's obvious that you out of towners don't. And for that... you will be punished.
                  You are generalizing. Or is it sensationalizing? I dunno. Wink

Tick tock

Mishka-old log

You just got served, dude.
                    I did? Where?

Lazy idiot

I did? Where?
                      My sarcasm detector is all haywire with your posts lately. I need to get the batteries replaced.

Tick tock

Do you take Hyatt Group Legal. Big grin