Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

It was a lovely morning in PWP (Read 697 times)

JakeKnight

The only reason that comes to mind about why you'd do such a thing is because you truly enjoy my company Big grin
    Is there an alternative hypothesis?

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
    -----------------------------

The Greatest of All Time

Okay, But Marcus... Don't believe what Casa told you about me tweaking.
      I dunno about you. You come across like a hard ass in here but I hear you're really a kitten in person. And no that wasn't a subtle way of me calling you a pussy. Tongue
      all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
        The only thing I actually know about Rivergate is that somebody sells used cars there. My TV says so.
        Yes, and can't you buy one get one free?

Lazy idiot

Cry MTA: I'm actually a nice person, just so everyone knows.
          Innocent until proven guilty, I say. I've got no problem with you.

Tick tock

It occurs to me that Finezza is very close by, could likely accommodate a group, and generally serves excellent and reasonably priced food.
            I have an ex that works there. No way.

S&M Collector

Is there an alternative hypothesis?
              Yeah, I had two choices. Keep running, which meant I'd have to run with tall, sweaty, Tony dude (who Candice failed to introduce me to in the first damn place, since she is horrible at introducting people to one another) or stay back and take a break at the water stop and wait for Candice, so I'd have something to look at, despite having to listen to her babble.
              Come across any cool medals lately?
                Yeah, I had two choices. Keep running, which meant I'd have to run with tall, sweaty, Tony dude (who Candice failed to introduce me to in the first damn place, since she is horrible at introducting people to one another) or stay back and take a break at the water stop and wait for Candice, so I'd have something to look at, despite having to listen to her babble.
                Oh. So you think i'm hot. I get it.

Innocent until proven guilty, I say. I've got no problem with you.
                  Good Big grin Drew is friend.

S&M Collector

Oh. So you think i'm hot. I get it.
                    No, I'm saying I'd rather look at you than look at Tony. I swore off guys a week ago. Wink
                    Come across any cool medals lately?

Lazy idiot

I can bring my Mother to the race.
                      And I'll bring your Mother to the finish line. ZING!

Tick tock

The Greatest of All Time

or stay back and take a break at the water stop and wait for Candice, so I'd have something to look at, despite having to listen to her babble.
                        So is she like a trainwreck once she starts talking? Big grin

No, I'm saying I'd rather look at you than look at Tony. I swore off guys a week ago. Wink
                          But you were having so much fun trying to guess all the marathons he's ran.... Roll eyes

And I'll bring your Mother to the finish line. ZING!
                            This does not bother me. I am a daddy's girl.

So is she like a trainwreck once she starts talking? Big grin
                              No, but when Casa starts talking it's like watching Fargo.

The Greatest of All Time

No, but when Casa starts talking it's like watching Fargo.
                                Thanks for the warning. Yaaa youbetcha.