Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Ride to Race Start from Candlewood Suites (Read 303 times)

Would anyone out there be able to give me a ride from the Candlewood Suites to Race Start?

I don't want to subject waking the family to drop me off to my doom, I mean the race, so early. If I could hitch I ride I would be most appreciative!

Terry

planet3rry@gmail.com

Hoodoo Guru

In Maryland Farms in Brentwood.  (Just putting that in there to help you out.)

The tangents are moot.

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

I'm at the Mainstay Suites in Brentwood. I think that's in the same area.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Thanks Dallas, that would be important information...

The address is 5129 Virginia Way 

and according to almighty Google is about 7 miles away from Race Start.

WhoDat - It looks like the Main Stay Suites is really close to the Candlewood. Think you might be able to pick me up or I could mosey over there and catch a ride?

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Run

The thought did cross my mind, however, after careful consideration, I'm not sure that is anyone's best interest.

1) It could be conceived as a "training" run, and thus make me a fool's fool for attempting to training for the monkey, because you can't... training for the Monkey violates Quantum Mechanics.

2) With the talk of Pre-Monkey Monkey marathon, Double Monkey, Reverse Monkey, or even the Double-Upsidedown-Reverse monkey (okay, I made that one up), some might turn running to the race start into some weird cult like the "Candle of the Monkey".

3) The monkeys would find it poor form, as it would much less a challenge to pick off a runner who would already ran before the race even started. It's easy enough for the Monkeys to take out runners, why make it easier?

xor

Is reverse monkey known as keymon or yeknom? 

"run" "2" "eat"

2) With the talk of Pre-Monkey Monkey marathon, Double Monkey, Reverse Monkey, or even the Double-Upsidedown-Reverse monkey (okay, I made that one up), some might turn running to the race start into some weird cult like the "Candle of the Monkey".

good stuff here. really good stuff.

"candle of the monkey". <<-- good stuff.

also, don't act like you made up double-upsidedown-reverse monkey. everyone knows it's in the kama sutra. c'mon.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

WhoDat - It looks like the Main Stay Suites is really close to the Candlewood. Think you might be able to pick me up or I could mosey over there and catch a ride?

I can do that. What time do you want me to pick you up? I'm not running the race, just working as a volunteer/heckler.

I'll PM you my contact info.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.