Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Who ran more miles than I did last week?? (Read 665 times)

9/1/2008 — 9/7/2008: 10.0 Mi 1:31:00 8/25/2008 — 8/31/2008: 2.0 Mi 22:55
    this doesn't count...you broke the 10% rule or something Tongue Glad to see you are running again! Smile

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
    Thyroid Support Group

this doesn't count...you broke the 10% rule or something Tongue Glad to see you are running again! Smile
      I'm still not supposed to be, as far as I know. I figure the 10% rule goes as well in reverse, so I drop 10% each week. 52 miles [off] 46.8 [off] 42.1 [off] 37.9 [off] 34.1 [off] 30.7 [last week-10.0 mi] 27.6 [this week-20.0 mi] 25 next week... 27.5 etc... Big grin
        I'm still not supposed to be, as far as I know. I figure the 10% rule goes as well in reverse, so I drop 10% each week. 52 miles [off] 46.8 [off] 42.1 [off] 37.9 [off] 34.1 [off] 30.7 [last week-10.0 mi] 27.6 [this week-20.0 mi] 25 next week... 27.5 etc... Big grin
        Good thinking! Big grin

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
        Thyroid Support Group

Strings - good job on running again! Hopefully the injury will keep getting better. I'm up to 14 miles this week...ran two days in a row - woo hoo!!

The Thunder

Tony, you really need to make your running log public so we can all log stalk each other.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Tony, you really need to make your running log public so we can all log stalk each other.
              You make it sound romantic. Smile

Michelle

Tony, you really need to start keeping a running log and make it public so we can all log stalk each other.
                fixed. True I need to do that. It's all in my Garmin and sportstracks. Big grin
                  This game sucks.

Amy

Map here (although this is a hair too far to the east, zoom in and you will see the parking lot off to the left a touch) And check this out - http://harpethhillsmarathon.com/parkmap/
                    We're still on for Sunday, right? Just to let you know...I did my 8 miles last night at a 9:15 pace and these were just the cute little 100 ft hills in Manchester...so don't expect a lot of speed on Sunday's run. Will we pass any places to fill up water bottles, or do I need to bring all I need?
                    Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

We can go slower that 9:15 Big grin , them hills are big! 5:30 am Sunday. Yikes. We will pass a place to refill at around 6 or so, when we pass the stone gates. You can also stow a second water bottle if you'd like at mile 11ish (you will have to carry it for about a half mile).
                        We can go slower that 9:15 Big grin , them hills are big! 5:30 am Sunday. Yikes. We will pass a place to refill at around 6 or so, when we pass the stone gates. You can also stow a second water bottle if you'd like at mile 11ish (you will have to carry it for about a half mile).
                        I have a 6 bottle fuelbelt, but it looks like I may be able to get by with only 4 bottles if I can refill at mile 6. I'll HAVE to go slower than 9:15 to make it 15 miles. Although I CAN go faster downhill...or if something swoops down and claws the back of my head.
                          It's Wednesday night and I'm ahead of Thunder on miles. Tonight is when the contest ends...I'm the winner. Good effort though. Big grin

S&M Collector

I have a 6 bottle fuelbelt, but it looks like I may be able to get by with only 4 bottles if I can refill at mile 6. I'll HAVE to go slower than 9:15 to make it 15 miles. Although I CAN go faster downhill...or if something swoops down and claws the back of my head.
                            Six bottle fuelbelt? How big are these bottles? Every fuel belt I've tried to use has pissed me off the point that I will never wear one again. I'd rather carry them in my hands and annoy everybody around me with the water sloshing! Evil grin MTA: Hope the run is fun and you feel strong throughout!
                            Come across any cool medals lately?
                              Good luck with your run, and remember.....

Go With The Flow
                              Thyroid Support Group

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey