Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Travel Plans (Read 600 times)

FYI, you'll be within 2-4 miles of me, JK, Trent, and Candice if you stay there. I believe you'll actually only be about a mile from Candice. Second thoughts?
    Nope. I can handle it.

Michelle

Yes, I was told there would be punch and pie.
      Are you coming to run it or just to socialize with all the retards in Nashville? I "peeked at your log" and noticed that you've picked up the mileage. No sarcasm intended. In fact, Clowning around

The Thunder

Are you coming to run it or just to socialize with all the retards in Nashville? I "peeked at your log" and noticed that you've picked up the mileage. No sarcasm intended. In fact, Clowning around
        Dang...should we be training for this already? Crap.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Blush Yes, I'll be there to run.

Amy

Dang...should we be training for this already? Crap.
            @ 16 week program? No. @ 18 ? Almost.

Lazy idiot

Blush Yes, I'll be there to run.
              Big grin Big grin Will this be your first as well?

Tick tock

Lazy idiot

@ 18 ? Almost.
                Good call. Monday... it's on, baby.

Tick tock

The Thunder

@ 16 week program? No. @ 18 ? Almost.
                  Damn, and I'm supposed to be doing another one about a month earlier. I need to do some training! (What should I do about tri season!?) Tongue Ehhh....damn marathons are coming too quickly!

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Big grin Big grin Will this be your first as well?
                    I'm going to be doing the Nike Women's Marathon on October 19 in San Francisco.

Amy

Lazy idiot

I'm going to be doing the Nike Women's Marathon on October 19 in San Francisco.
                      Then I guess I can't call you insane for doing this as your first, like you did to me. Sweet! So the Running/Drinking challenge should be good for us. Wink

Tick tock

Sweet! So the Running/Drinking challenge should be good for us. Wink
                        It will be excellent. *So* looking forward to it.

Amy

Lazy idiot

It will be excellent. *So* looking forward to it.
                          Me, too. I've been training lately. I had two beers last week.

Tick tock

Me, too. I've been training lately. I had two beers last week.
                            You're breaking the 10% rule.
                            JakeKnight

FYI, you'll be within 2-4 miles of me, JK, Trent, and Candice if you stay there. I believe you'll actually only be about a mile from Candice. Second thoughts?
                              Candice lives that close? Shit. I'm moving.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                              -----------------------------

Tongue Ehhh....damn marathons are coming too quickly!
                                I can't figure out why this will be my third. I felt like death after the first one, I was bummed after the second one...maybe the third time is the charm. So I guess my goal is to find the charm.

Michelle