Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Packet party (Read 1109 times)

The King of Beasts

I can help.

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

Elly.

I can help.  But I'll miss seeing Dopple Bock again. 

http://www.ellyfosterphotography.com/

lostinthenet3

MM#1869

Mel and I will Be at packet pick up to help. As of right now it's 50-50 if we will be there. On Thursday. If we decide to drive down will not be if I decide to fly we will have to leave Monday instead of Tuesday to make it affordable. Don't get how one day adds 400 to the cost of the trip. 

"If you run, you are a runner. It doesn't matter how fast or how far. It doesn't matter if today is your first day or if you've been running for twenty years. There is no test to pass, no license to earn, no membership card to get. You just run."

lostinthenet3

MM#1869

Mel and I will be there on Thursday.

Booked airfare instead of driving down again.

"If you run, you are a runner. It doesn't matter how fast or how far. It doesn't matter if today is your first day or if you've been running for twenty years. There is no test to pass, no license to earn, no membership card to get. You just run."

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

purpleprincess

Thanks all!!

You won't be eating @ Blind Pig that eve?

We're thinking maybe Fri for lunch or dinner since we found better flights to Nashville than Louisville .

Count us in for packet stuffing and packet pickup Smile

I think Ben and I will hit up Pizza Perfect for lunch on Sat. if anyone is interested.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Premonkey easy run 3-4 miles in PWP?

Is Thurs night at JCC or Trent's house?

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

Imminent Catastrophe

Premonkey easy run 3-4 miles in PWP?

What time?

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Is Thurs night at JCC or Trent's house?

JCC.  However, I will need one person to swing by my house a bit before to grab some boxes.

What time?

7:00, small parking lot near the starting line.

Imminent Catastrophe

Ugh. Too early for me.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

A Saucy Wench

I think Ben and I will hit up Pizza Perfect for lunch on Sat. if anyone is interested.

Yes. Time? And I'm with perfesser 7 am too early. Thats like 4 am my time. I'll be running later down at that path around some water that I ran at last year. So I can pee in a Kennedy if necessary.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

lostinthenet3

MM#1869

Mel just signed us up for a 5k. Viva la diva on Sat. Lunch sounds good.

I will see you guys at Viva la Diva.  I'm running the 10.  It's near my house.

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth