Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Packet party (Read 1109 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

5pm, JCC.

Just sent an email.  If it missed you, I apologize. Smile

Doug, JJR, Mel, I think I did not have you on the email list, but look forward to y'all being there too Smile

A Saucy Wench

JCC is good Smile  When do you get into town?

Flight lands about 2 ish.  So  probably 3:30 when I reach that side of town. 

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

In that case, you can swing by my place.  I should be there after about 3:30 or so, until just before 5.  Call/text ifn you want first.

lostinthenet3

MM#1869

We're staying at my Moms on Friday night so it'd be way too early for us to get into Nashville by 7am. I guess we're gonna stay at the Hampton on Sat night.

We'll probably run when we get there around 10-10:30ish. How about Pizza Perfect at 12 for those that want to? I'm pretty convinced that the reason I had such a bad race at NYC is because I didn't eat pizza for lunch the day before which is USUALLY a staple Wink

MTA: Trent if you could do marking after lunch I would help. does it take a long time?

Which one? 

Pizza Perfect

1602 21st Ave S
          Nashville
          (615) 329-2757

Pizza Perfect

4002 Granny White Pike

Nashville
          (615) 297-0345

Pizza Perfect

357 Clofton Ave

Nashville
          (615) 646-7877

"If you run, you are a runner. It doesn't matter how fast or how far. It doesn't matter if today is your first day or if you've been running for twenty years. There is no test to pass, no license to earn, no membership card to get. You just run."

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Clofton Ave, in Bellevue.  Close to the JCC, Monkeyville and the Microtel.

xor

Whatever you do, do not confuse it with Sir Pizza.  Near the microtel.  No sir, no sale.

Imminent Catastrophe

Clofton Ave, in Bellevue.  Close to the JCC, Monkeyville and the Microtel.

And I now understand why it's called a Microtel. 

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

xor

Hehe.

But that's part of the Monkey Traveler experience.

(BTW, that microtel > super 8 on charlotte pike)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Packet party 2012. Will be Thursday, as usual, or maybe Weds. At the JCC.

Who's in?

"run" "2" "eat"

thursday is tomorrow.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

The King of Beasts

Sign me up.

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

I'll be there.

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

Intentionally Blank

I'm in for Thursday. Probably couldn't make a Wednesday.

Hoodoo Guru

Sure. Is it free?

The tangents are moot.

IMKY13 finish!!

Packet party 2012. Will be Thursday, as usual, or maybe Weds. At the JCC.

Who's in?

If it's Thursday (I assume you mean the Thursday before the Monkey), then me and Karen will be there.  If it's Wednesday, we will not be able to make it. 

It's always a fun time...so hoping it's Thursday Smile

Fitness/weight goals for 2014

1) STAY INJURY FREE!!!

2) Get to 189 lbs by the end of July 2014...and stay there (as of 4-25-14 was at 203 lbs)

3) Complete Ironman Chattanooga in under 14 hours

4) Break 4 hours in a stand alone marathon (Goal race=Rocket City 12/13/14)

5) 4,500 total overall miles for the year:

Swim: 100 miles

Bike: 3,000 miles

Run: 1,400 miles