Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Packet party (Read 1109 times)

"run" "2" "eat"

nothing like a stuffed packet to give one that welcome feeling.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

xor

It is because I am happy to see everybody.

Marathon Maniac #957

Dallas ain't doing a pasta dinner this year. Ain't nobody else stepped in to arrange one. So no pre-Monkey dinner currently planned...

We'll probably just drag our straggly, lazy asses over the 100 feet from the Microtel to the O'Charley's then....

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

xor

We'll probably just drag our straggly, lazy asses over the 100 feet from the Microtel to the O'Charley's then....

Wait.  There IS a pre-race dinner now.  It is either mentioned later in this thread or elsewhere.  It was in the last email that trent sent and also up on the site.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Wait.  There IS a pre-race dinner now.  It is either mentioned later in this thread or elsewhere.  It was in the last email that trent sent and also up on the site.

This:

Since this very well could be your last meal, you may want to think twice about the following opportunity. Michelle Walker has put together a pre-race dinner at Savarino's Cucina: 2121 Belcourt Ave, Nashville from 6 to 8 pm Saturday evening. The owner of the restaurant has agreed to set up a buffet for you poor souls consisting of a vegetarian pasta, a pasta with meat, pizza, bread, salad and a water bottle for $14 per person. If you would like to attend, please send a message to Michelle at Walkers6@Roadrunner.com. We will try to keep the monkeying around to a minimum that night, however, you may find yourself going bananas over the door prizes. Please note: Let's not let the Vandy Tennessee game throw a monkey wrench into our fun. The restaurant has suggested we park in the bank parking lot across the street.