Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

I tapering am Monkey for (Read 574 times)

I think Drew gets to ride in it on the downhills, so the brakes are not my concern. I'm just there to keep him from starting too fast - and for moral support - and to laugh.
    Hey, when is it my turn????? I call dibs on the hill at 23.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
    Thyroid Support Group

Hey, when is it my turn????? I call dibs on the hill at 23.
      I'd be happy to let you push me up the hill at mile 23. I'm sure Drew will be very tired by then. Wink

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

I'd be happy to let you push me up the hill at mile 23. I'm sure Drew will be very tired by then. Wink
        Roll eyes

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
        Thyroid Support Group

Lazy idiot

only because I'll have gone out too fast.

Tick tock

Push, pull, whatever. Wait. I thought we were getting an electric wheelchair.
            You need a place for your water and gels:

Lazy idiot

You need a place for your water and gels:
              Duuuuuuuude! I can get that in the back of my truck.

Tick tock

The Greatest of All Time

Duuuuuuuude! I can get that in the back of my truck.
                I would piss myself laughing if you showed up to Monkey with that I am too fat to walk, grocery getting type machine. That would be classic.
                all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

Lazy idiot

I would piss myself laughing if you showed up to Monkey with that I am too fat to walk, grocery getting type machine. That would be classic.
                  This would almost be worth the cost.

Tick tock

I'm thinking Krispy Kreme doughnuts filling up the cart.

The Greatest of All Time

I'm thinking Krispy Kreme doughnuts filling up the cart.
                      I like how you think. You would have to run Monkey 4 times to burn off all of the calories consumed from eating this basket of Krispy Kreme clog your arteries, fat straight to your ass donuts.
                      all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.