Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Where & when was saturday lunch again? (Read 572 times)

The Monkey Games

DirtyGraceFlint and I are going to go on a nice 8-9 mile jaunt Saturday morning.

When?  Where?

xor

When?  Where?

When: Er... when we get up.  Haven't set a time yet... but earlier rather than later so we can make packet pickup unstinky.

Where: Dunno.  Worst case, up the road from ye olde MicroTel to the JCC and back.  I look a little shifty, so I hope the JCC won't mind.

I'd take us for a run through Percy, but I don't want to get lost.  But perhaps we shall do this anyway.

The Monkey Games

I need to be done runnin by 9:30 or so, so I can mark the course.  I am happy to run with you if you wanna start ~8ish.  You should NOT plan to run from Microtel to JCC.  BIG road.  FAST cars.  NO visibility.  BAD.

xor

I need to be done runnin by 9:30 or so, so I can mark the course.  I am happy to run with you if you wanna start ~8ish.  You should NOT plan to run from Microtel to JCC.  BIG road.  FAST cars.  NO visibility.  BAD.

But that's a tradition, I do it every year!  (dead serious)  Although, really it is because I'm lazy.  I'm sure Percy would be forgiving.

The Monkey Games

Run in Percy, dude sir.

DirtyGraceFlint

The Crap Whisperer

Oh noes...we're gonna get lost aren't we?!

Being the best tiny spec that I can be!

The Monkey Games

Not if you run early with me.