Land of 10,000 Lakes

Lake Minnetonka Half (Read 289 times)

Anyone running it? This will be my first HM. Should be about as flat a course as any, it would appear.

"I aim to misbehave."

HermosaBoy

Anyone running it? This will be my first HM. Should be about as flat a course as any, it would appear.
      I have heard it isn't as flat as you would think. Can't say for sure because I haven't run it...

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob

I have heard it isn't as flat as you would think. Can't say for sure because I haven't run it...
        Well, I guess I'll find out. I was considering the Bjorklund half at Grandma's, but I did not feel like dealing with the lottery for my first one. I just mapped it and looked at the elevation profile. There are numerous hills, but the biggest climb is only 60 vertical feet. Probably the typical rolling lakefront hills, I am guessing.

"I aim to misbehave."

I haven't run the race, but have run the course. It's exactly how you picture it. Enough variation to keep it interesting. Good luck.
          And you know sometimes it gets so painful Just like talking to yourself When everything don't seem to have no rhyme or reason We all go Do do loo do do, do do loo do do Waiting for the sun to shine