Land of 10,000 Lakes

So is it an RA'er who blows past me on my lunchtime river runs... (Read 277 times)

I do most of my runs over lunch, since I work from home. I am usually doing some sort of bridge loop on both sides of the river, crossing at Franklin, Lake, or Ford bridge in some combination. There are a few other runners I see regularly, and a couple who blow by me at my 8:40-10:00 pace (depending on the workout) as if I was using a walker. Cry If it is any of you folks, say howdy. Big grin In the winter I am almost always in a bright blue C9 jacket and black hat or headband. Anyway, I was just curious. I know we have a few of those fast types on here.

"I aim to misbehave."

HCH

HA, it's certainly not me passing you, but there are plenty of fast folks on this board who could be prime suspsects. Big grin I love running over lunch, especially in the winter, but it's hard for me to get away in the middle of the day. So I'm only out there a couple times a month. I will look for the bright blue C9 jacket the next time I'm out!

Only 26.2 miles more to go.