Land of 10,000 Lakes

Summer Fun (Read 313 times)

Ok...quiet in here lately. Who's got big summer plans? Or any big summer races? Goals? Let's here 'em!
      grandmas coming up. pray for cooler weather..
      And you know sometimes it gets so painful Just like talking to yourself When everything don't seem to have no rhyme or reason We all go Do do loo do do, do do loo do do Waiting for the sun to shine
        I shall pray to the cooler weather gods for you!!
        HermosaBoy

Cooler weather would be real nice for Grandma's!!! Cool Ditto for July 5th for the Afton Trail run...

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob

Cooler weather would be real nice for Grandma's!!! Cool Ditto for July 5th for the Afton Trail run...
            Are you doing 25 or 50? I'm on the fence for this thing. A hot day can almost you ruin you for a week.
            And you know sometimes it gets so painful Just like talking to yourself When everything don't seem to have no rhyme or reason We all go Do do loo do do, do do loo do do Waiting for the sun to shine
            HermosaBoy

I will be doing the 25k along with my 16 year old son -- we will see how much I can beat him by... It was HOT and HUMID last year -- oh well!

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob

I'm attempting the Gary Bjorklund Half on Saturday with basically zero training. A friend has an extra half ticket and doesn't want it to go to waste. I just hope I can finish it under the time limit so I'm not ushered off the course. Dead
                ~Liz, single mama to K, L & C Pain is nothing compared to what it feels like to quit.