Land of 10,000 Lakes

Massage in Minneapolis (Read 359 times)

I'm looking to get a good massage in Mpls area. Does anyone have any recommendations?
    And you know sometimes it gets so painful Just like talking to yourself When everything don't seem to have no rhyme or reason We all go Do do loo do do, do do loo do do Waiting for the sun to shine
    obiebyke

I've had great experiences at the Aveda Institute. And cheap!

Call me Ray (not Ishmael)

Crap....not yet, but I'll be doing it soon! I lost my job a few months ago and I've finally figured out what I'm going to do with my life. I'm going to be a certified massage therapist but I don't think I'll be completed with it until the fall.
          I've had great experiences at the Aveda Institute. And cheap!
          would have never have crossed my mind. thank you.
          And you know sometimes it gets so painful Just like talking to yourself When everything don't seem to have no rhyme or reason We all go Do do loo do do, do do loo do do Waiting for the sun to shine
            Crap....not yet, but I'll be doing it soon! I lost my job a few months ago and I've finally figured out what I'm going to do with my life. I'm going to be a certified massage therapist but I don't think I'll be completed with it until the fall.
            runners always give the best massages Smile
              Well and plus my lower body is in such great shape...why not get my upper body in super great shape by massaging people down all day. You heard it hear first....one free massage to all my MN running buddies on here!
              Lisa3.1

The Marsh, and