Land of 10,000 Lakes

March Madness (Nothing to do with Basketball!) (Read 325 times)

HCH

Lovely spring weather out there. Anyone else brave the elements for a slog through the snow today?

Only 26.2 miles more to go.

runpd

Eye Lick Two Rhune

I ran inside. But today (4-1-08) I ran outside with shorts and a fleece top gotta love the spring weather Smile

"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift" -Pre

I just didn't have a run in me today....so I walked 45 on the treadmill but had an appt. in town this afternoon so I walked to it instead of drove which took me a half an hour all together. Tomorrow morning is a definite run outside...supposed to be lovely. Had a job interview yesterday and I'm really hoping for it...I've been off work for 3 months and I'm sick to death of it!!! I'm not cut out to be a housewife, I need more during the day!
          Wednesday I ran outside right after work, it was a beautiful day...until I put on my running shoes. .10 of a mile in it starts freaking sleeting on me! I toughed it out and did 2 miles. Smile Last night at the Wild game they show one of the local weather guys up on the big screen to tell everyone the weather for the next day and when he said it was supposed to be 60 tomorrow (today lol) everyone started cheering. I'm jealous cuz I'm up in Duluth and we are nowhere NEAR 60 today.
          ~Liz, single mama to K, L & C Pain is nothing compared to what it feels like to quit.
            Haha..that's pretty funny. Only in MN would people start cheering for 60°! I got outside this morning for a 3.58 mile run. I was a little chilly at first but warmed up pretty quickly. Felt good to be outside again. I can't wait until I'm outside for most runs...lately it's only been one a week and everything else is inside!